Friends, I am very happy to inform you that all of you will now be able to download Ayushman card from your computer/mobile. If you have applied for an Ayushman card.
So all of you will now be able to download your Ayushman card from your computer/mobile only. If you want to download your Ayushman card, then you have been told through this article that you will be able to download your Ayushman card from your computer/mobile only.
If you also want to download your Ayushman card from your computer/mobile through an online medium, then you do not need to go anywhere for this, because you will be able to download your Ayushman card from your computer / mobile sitting at home by yourself.
Let me tell you that for making an Ayushman card you do not have to pay any kind of fee. That is, no fee is charged for making Ayushman card. It is free for all. If you make this card, then you are given free treatment up to ₹ 500000. Poor candidates are not able to get their treatment due to poor economic conditions. He will now be able to get his treatment done free of cost through this card.
All of you candidates who want to take advantage of an Ayushman card, So you must have an Ayushman card. If you have an Ayushman card then you will be able to take advantage of all Ayushman cards. If you have an Ayushman card available then you will be able to go to any hospital and get your free treatment. You are given free treatment up to ₹ 500000 through an Ayushman card.
Free treatment is given through Ayushman cards only to those candidates who have Ayushman cards. No one in the family has an Ayushman card and everyone gets free treatment, it does not happen.
How to Download Ayushman Card Online
Now all Ayushman card holders can check and download their new design and new look Ayushman card online, whose complete online process is something like this
You will need an Aadhaar card to download an Ayushman card. With an Aadhaar card, you will be able to download an Ayushman card from your Aadhaar number only. If all of you want to download your Ayushman card, then we will give you complete information about it. With this, you will be able to download an Ayushman card very easily.
Step – 1
To download Ayushman Card, you must first go to its official website. Whose link you will find below.
In this, you have to click on the option with an Aadhaar card.
Step – 2
- After clicking on it, a new page will open for you. Which would be something like this.
- In that, you will have the first option which will be the scheme in which you have to select the option of PMJAY
- After that, you have to select your state
- After that Aadhaar card number has to be entered
- After entering the Aadhaar card number you will have to generate OTP
Step – 3
- After the OTP is generated, you have to enter the OTP. After OTP is entered, verification has to be done.
Step – 4
- After which you will get your Ayushman card. Which you can also download and print.
Ayushman Card Hospitals List in all Cities of Gujarat
Which diseases can you get treated under Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, you can get free treatment for about 1300 diseases. The main diseases in these diseases are kidney, liver, heart disease, cancer, diabetes etc. You can get treatment for these diseases free of cost.
You can get treatment for all diseases in selected government as well as private hospitals. Here you will also be included in this plan for medicines, treatment, investigation, hospitalization and subsequent expenses. Along with this, pre-existing diseases will also be included under this scheme.
Recently, it has come to know through newspapers that soon the government will build new hospitals in every district to make the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat scheme accessible to the citizens. Where free treatment will be done under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
For this, it is necessary for all the candidates of the family to have an Ayushman card. If you also want to get all the other benefits and information related to the Ayushman card, then you can visit its official website https://pmjay.gov.in/.
Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Toll Free Number and Helpline Number
Helpline numbers and toll-free numbers have also been issued by the central government for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. If you need any kind of help or have any questions of any kind, So you can get a solution to your problem by calling on the toll-free number.
Along with this, you can also register your complaint through a toll-free number. Which will be resolved as soon as possible. Toll-free numbers are as follows –
Toll-Free Helpline Number 14555/ 1800111565
Email ID email@example.com
Address 9th Floor, Tower-L Jeevan Bharti Building Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
The highlight of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- AB PM-JAY is a health assurance scheme that covers 10.74 crore families across India or approximately 50 crore Indians.
- per family per year for medical treatment in both public and private hospitals
Provides a cover of 5 lakhs.
- Provides cashless and paperless service to its beneficiaries at the point of service, i.e. at the hospital.
- In the absence of the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011) and occupational criteria
PMJAY Golden Cards are issued to eligible beneficiaries based on Aadhaar.
- There are no restrictions on family size, age or gender.
- All pre-existing medical conditions are covered under the plan.
- The Central Government has decided to provide free testing and treatment for Coronavirus under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- PMJAY Golden Card Download is portable and a beneficiary can avail medical treatment in any PMJAY hospital outside his/her state and anywhere in the country.
- Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY) – Apps on Google Play
AYUSHMAN BHARAT (PM-JAY) APP
Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), is a flagship scheme of the Government of India to provide cashless secondary and tertiary care treatment from the empanelled public and private hospitals providing coverage to more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable beneficiary families.
- National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY.
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the official mobile application for citizens to:
- Get easy access to information about PMJAY
- Check Eligibility
- Search empanelled hospitals
So this was our today’s post in which we taught you how to download an Ayushman card online. I sincerely hope that you all must have understood all the information given in today’s post. If still you have not understood anything in this post or you are having trouble downloading the Ayushman card, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box given below. Our team will contact you soon to assist you.