Hi friends, today I am telling you about E-Shram Card Online Registration. In this article you are about to know that how to apply and E-Shram Card Online Registration.
A new portal has been launched by the ministry of labor and employment in which all the information and account number is kept saf about the labourer. E-Shram Card Online Registration is one of the important Schemes which launched for public welfare.
This article is very helpful for you because in this article you are acknowledged with the following points such as mentioned below so you will have to stay till the end of the article. If you want more news about E-Shram Card Online Registration then read this article carefully.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment of India launched a portal called e-Shram for the welfare of workers working in unorganized sectors. This e-Shram portal has been launched to track all information and collect data on unorganized sector laborers and employees. The collected information will be used in the formulation of new schemes, policies and employment prospects for the unorganized sector workers and workers. E Shram Card information will be provided in the article below or at eshram.gov.in. Read the article carefully till the end to get step by step guide on information related to E Shram Card Registration. Furthermore, you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status after completing the registration.
- 1 Table of Contents
- 2 E-Shram Card Apply Online
- 3 Eligibility for E-Shram Card Online Registration
- 4 Benefits of E-Shram Card
- 5 Guidelines for E-Shram Card Online Registration
- 6 Documents Require for Apply Online E-Shram Card
- 7 Stakeholders of E Shram Card Yojana
- 8 E-Shram Card Payment Status
- 9 E-Shram Card Download PDF
- 10 Benefits of E-Shram Card
- 11 FAQs on E-Shram Card Online Registration
- 11.1 Who can do the E-Shram Card Online Registration?
- 11.2 What is the Benefit of the EShram Card ?
- 11.3 Who is eligible for the E-Shram card?
- 11.4 Where to register for the E-shram card ?
- 11.5 It is also for Unemployed youth ?
- 11.6 How to apply for e Shram card online?
- 11.7 How do I check my e Shram payment status?
- 11.8 How to download eshram card online?
- 11.9 Can I self register for e-Shram card?
- 11.10 How do I check my Esharm balance?
- 11.11 What is the use of e-SHRAM card?
- 11.12 Did e Shram card give money?
- 11.13 How can I verify my E-shram card?
- 11.14 What is e-SHRAM Help Line number?
- 11.15 What are the documents required for e-Shram?
- 11.16 How can I know my Eshram UAN number?
- 11.17 How can I get a 3000 pension?
- 11.18 e-SHRAM Card Eligibility Criteria
- 11.19 What is e-Shram full form?
- 11.20 What are the disadvantages of Eshram card?
Table of Contents
E-Shram Card Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Shramik Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Total Card Issued||28,55,88,160+|
|Partial Handicap Help||₹1 Lakh|
|E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurance||₹2 Lakh|
|Budget Reserved for Scheme||₹404 Crore|
|Ways to Apply||CSC (Common Service Center) or Online through E Shram Portal|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Bank Account|
|Purpose||To Provide Pension and Insurance to Workers in Unorganized Sectors|
|Age Limit||16-59 Years|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|e-Shram Card Online Portal||eshram.gov.in|
The Government of India has started a Yojana to provide the employees of the unorganized sector with special securities through pensions. One needs to apply for an online e-shram card to get certain benefits, and sign up for the card through the e-shram portal. Only Indian citizens can apply for this yojana.
The candidates are not required to pay any application fee to get the E-Shram Card Online Registration for this scheme done. You just have to pay Rs 20 to update the details on your UAN card. The fees can be paid online through net banking or debit card or credit card. The income taxpayer can not Apply Online For Eshram Card.
Eligibility for E-Shram Card Online Registration
You need to follow the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Online Registration criteria for the registration at the e-shram portal.
- Only ones under the age limit of 16 to 59 years can apply.
- Income tax payers cannot apply.
- Only the ones working in the unorganized sector can apply.
- The members of Employees Provident Fund Organization and Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible for E Shram Card Registration
Benefits of E-Shram Card
The benefits of Benefits of E Shram Card includes the following:
- Financial support
- Social Security Scheme
- More job opportunities
- Laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be brought together through this scheme.
- 38 crore unorganized sector workers are prepared
- Workers will be divided according to thor work respectively
- Database will be made available from Aadhar.
- A 12 digit record will be provided to the registered workers valid across India.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment will operate this portal.
- All widow women will get financial help of Rs 1500 under the terms of this card.
- Having this card will allow students to participate in the programs held by the central government.
Guidelines for E-Shram Card Online Registration
- Open the official website www.eshram.gov.in, Visit Here.
- Open the register option on homepage
- Enter the contact details which are linked to the Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Mark EPFO and ESIC option as NO.
- Select option saying Send OTP.
- Fill in the OTP.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box and then submit it.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in complete personal details.
- Fill your address.
- Fill the educational qualification asked.
- Fill all the other information asked for.
- Check all the details again before submitting.
- The E-shram card will be generated.
Documents Require for Apply Online E-Shram Card
Before registering to the Eshram.gov.in or E Shram Card Apply Online, keep your details in hand.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport size photograph.
Stakeholders of E Shram Card Yojana
Stakeholders include the people eligible for using the E-Shram Card Online Registration Portal. It includes the following:
- Ministry of labor and employment
- National informatics center
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Line Ministries
- Unorganized workers
- Department of Post
E-Shram Card Payment Status
The Portal provides an opportunity to check the E-Shram Card Payment Status.
- Open the official website of Portal @ eshram.gov.in or direct Link.
- Home page will open. Open the login portal
- Enter the application number and password
- Click submit and wait for next page.
- The display will show the E Shram Card Payment Status details
- Check whether the E Shram Card Payment Status you made is being done or not.
E-Shram Card Download PDF
The registered labours can E Shram Card Download PDF by following the certain steps.
- Open the official website or Direct Link for download.
- Home page will appear
- Select already registered option
- Click Update Profile
- Enter your Mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in the captcha code and press send OTP
- Enter the OTP Sent
- Now Download E Shram Card PDF.
Benefits of E-Shram Card
One must know the Benefits of EShram Card before applying online.
- Person working in unorganized sector
- Those whose PF money is not deducted
- People working on daily wages
- Students cannot get this card made
- Those looking for jobs should not get this E Shram Card.
- eshram.gov.in Card Registration
FAQs on E-Shram Card Online Registration
Who can do the E-Shram Card Online Registration?
Only the people of the unorganized sector can do E-Shram Card Online Registration.
What is the Benefit of the EShram Card ?
The E-Shram card offers workers the pension of minimum Rs 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years.
Who is eligible for the E-Shram card?
The person attaining the age of 18 years or more being an Indian citizen is eligible for E-Shram card.
Where to register for the E-shram card ?
The register.eshram.gov.in provides the E-Shram Card Online Registration.
It is also for Unemployed youth ?
No, Eshram Card is only for old age people, but you can check complete eligibility criteria here.
How to apply for e Shram card online?
Open the official website www.eshram.gov.in, Visit Here.
Open the register option on homepage
Enter the contact details which are linked to the Aadhar Card.
Enter the captcha code.
Mark EPFO and ESIC option as NO.
Select option saying Send OTP.
Fill in the OTP.
Enter your Aadhar number.
Read the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box and then submit it.
Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number linked to Aadhar.
Fill in complete personal details.
Fill your address.
Fill the educational qualification asked.
Fill all the other information asked for.
Check all the details again before submitting.
The E-shram card will be generated.
How do I check my e Shram payment status?
Visit Eshram.gov.in on your device. Click on the link to check the beneficiary status of your E Aadhaar card once it becomes available. Write your Shramik card or Aadhar card number. The E Shram payments status will appear on your screen.
How to download eshram card online?
Visit the eshram.gov.in website. Open the eshram.gov.in official website for the e-SHRAM portal by entering web address in your device.
Click on the UPDATE link. …
Enter Login Details. …
Click on the e-Shram Card link. …
Download eShram Card.
Can I self register for e-Shram card?
Yes, you can self regster for e-shram card online. For self e-shram card registration visit officieal website
How do I check my Esharm balance?
From Home Page Click on Already Registered under Register Yourself. The E-Shram Card Balance Payment Status Check Page will open in a new tab once it has finished loading. Here’s a Login. given a username and password. A dashboard will appear in front of you.
What is the use of e-SHRAM card?
It is a centralized database seeded with Aadhaar. It will be used for delivery of social security benefits as implemented by Central & State Ministries. It will also ensure portability of the social security and welfare benefits to the migrant and construction workers at their working places.
Did e Shram card give money?
Workers in the unorganized sector registered in the country will also get money for three years after reaching the age of 60 under the E Shram Card 3000 Pension Yojana
How can I verify my E-shram card?
Go to the official portal at www.register.esharam.gov.in. Now click on the link, “Register.” Provide the phone number associated with your Aadhar card when prompted on the next page. Submit the form, and you will get an OTP to the mobile number, and you must input that.
What is e-SHRAM Help Line number?
New Delhi-110001 India. Phone number: (011) 23389928.
What are the documents required for e-Shram?
To apply for the e-Shram card, workers must have their IFSC code, Aadhaar Card number, a mobile number linked with their Aadhaar, and a savings account number.
How can I know my Eshram UAN number?
Again you have to verify OTP by entering your Aadhar number. Now you will be login to e Shram Portal and your dashboard will open. Here you have to click on Download UAN Card. On clicking, your e-shram card will appear in front of you, to download which you have to click again on the button with Download UAN Card.
How can I get a 3000 pension?
Pension Pay out:Once the beneficiary joins the scheme at the entry age of 18-40 years, the beneficiary has to contribute till 60 years of age. On attaining the age of 60 years, the subscriber will get the assured monthly pension of Rs.3000/- with benefit of family pension, as the case may be.
e-SHRAM Card Eligibility Criteria
Any worker such as migrant worker, gig workers, platform workers, and MGNREGA working in an unorganized sector. The age of the worker should be between 16-59. The applicant must not be a member of EPFO and ESIC. The worker should not be a taxpayer.
What is e-Shram full form?
Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers.
What are the disadvantages of Eshram card?
Normally your card will be cancelled automatically.
E shram card disadvantages
There may be a problem in getting the job.
There can be a problem in withdrawing PF money after getting a job.
There can be a problem in withdrawing money already deposited in EPFO.
There may be a problem using the ESIC card.