- 1 Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur
- 2 Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur
- 3 Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- 4 Hospital Eligibility
- 5 How to Search Online
- 6 Benefits of PM-JAY
- 7 How to Check Eligibility
- 8 Required Documents
- 9 Benefits and Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur
We have made this Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur for your information only. The names of the hospitals as well as their mobile numbers have also been provided in this Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur.
“Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” (PMJAY) which is being implemented smoothly under Ayushman Bharat Health Mission across the country. Hospitals associated with the Ayushman Bharat scheme where free treatment is provided with the Ayushman card.
The list of all these hospitals can be seen on the official portal of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana . The list of private and government-run hospitals of Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur has been listed on the PMJAY portal.
Many poor and needy people (ABY) get the facility of health insurance to the weaker sections of the society through Ayushman Bharat Yojana. ABY is also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). Under this scheme, 10 crore needy families of the country are getting health insurance of Rs 5 lakh annually.
|Ayushman Card Hospital List in Bhopal||Read More|
|Ayushman Card Hospital List in Indore||Read More|
|PMJAY Hospital List Rajkot||Read More|
|Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Hospital List Vadodara||Read More|
|PMJAY Hospital List Ahmedabad||Read More|
|PMJAY Hospital List Surat||Read More|
|Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur||Read More|
|Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Pune, Maharashtra||Read More|
|Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Patna, Bihar||Read More|
Hospitals associated of Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur with Ayushman Bharat scheme where free treatment is provided up to ₹ 5 lakh under Ayushman card and Jan Arogya Yojana. The list of all these hospitals is as follows:-
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur
|No||Hospital Name||Hospital Type||Hospital Address||Hospital E-Mail||Hospital Contact|
|1||Daga memorial govt. hospital||Public||Agrasen chowk ganjakhet square Daga hospital, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||7588691559|
|2||Indira Gandhi Goverment Medical College and Genreral Hospital||Public||Nagpur Nagpur, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9373102162|
|3||Govt Medical College and Super Specility Hospital Nagpur||Public||Nagapur Nagapur, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org||8275094643|
|4||Govt.Medical College Hospital Nagpur||Public||Nagpur Nagpur, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9226315373|
|5||Ashwini Kidney and Dialysis Centre||Private (For Profit)||Ramdaspeth Central Bazaar Road Near Hotel Centre Point, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9823360266|
|6||LATA MANGESHKAR HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||SITABULDI NAGPUR MAHARAJBAG ROAD NEAR CINEMAX, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9763284792|
|7||ASHA HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||KAMPTEE NATIONAL HIGHWAY 07 CANTONMENT AREA, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9823066644|
|8||MAHATME EYE BANK EYE HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||CHINTAMAN NAGAR NEAR RAJIV NAGAR SOMALWADA, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9987756848|
|9||GILLURKAR MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE||Private (For Profit)||RESIMBAG UMRED ROAD SAKKARDARA SQUARE, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||8806757582|
|10||Baraskar Hospital and Research Center||Private (For Profit)||Ramdaspeth Central Bazar Road Opp. KRIMS Hospital, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9422108822|
|11||SURAJ EYE INSTITUTE||Private (For Profit)||NAGPUR NEW COLONY BYRAMJI TOWN, NAGPUR MECOSOBAGH FLYOVER, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9890020804|
|12||G T PADOLE HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||DEENDYAL NAGAR RING ROAD PARSODI BHAMTI, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9823714759|
|13||Swami Vivekanand Medical Mission (Arogya Seva Kendra , Khapri – Parsodi)||Private (For Profit)||Khapri Wardha Road Khapri Fata behind Petrol Pump, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||-NA-|
|14||KUNAL HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||MANKAPUR MANKAPUR MENTAL HOSPITAL, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||-NA-|
|15||Dr. K.G. Deshpande Memorial Centre||Private (For Profit)||Gokulpeth North Bazar Road, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9422201713|
|16||HCG NCHRI cancer centre||Private (For Profit)||Shankar nagar WHC ROAD Near Shankar Nagar Post office, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9823280081|
|17||getwell hospital and research institute||Private (For Profit)||dhantoli, centre of nagpur, 2 km from railway station dhantoli lokmat square, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9373214292|
|18||MOGRE CHILDREN HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||SAKKARDARA SQUARE UMRER ROAD SAKKARDARA SQUARE, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9850303972|
|19||Sengupta Hospital and Research Institute||Private (For Profit)||Ravi Nagar Square amravati road, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||-NA-|
|20||SURETECH HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE LTD.(POLYTRAUMA,CARDIOLOGY AND SUPERSPECIALTY )||Private (For Profit)||JAMTHA,Nagpur ASHOKVAN OPP VCA STADIUM, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||-NA-|
|21||NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE||Private (For Profit)||DHARAMPETH WEST HIGH COURT ROAD Opposite to Batukbhai Jewellers, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9822739132|
|22||City Hospital||Private (For Profit)||Kamptee Gandhi Chowk Opp HDFC Bank, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||-NA-|
|23||Medicare the multispecialty hospital||Private (For Profit)||1310 Mankapur square, koradi road Besides vishal sabhagruha nagpur 440030, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9764754540|
|24||NEW ERA HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||CENTRAL AVENUE ROAD NEAR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE CHOWK QUETA COLONY, NEAR JALARAM MANDIR, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||-NA-|
|25||Archangel Hospital||Private (For Profit)||Plot no. 5&6, Umred Bypassroad, opp. Gas godown- Nagpur- 441203, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||-NA-|
|26||National Cancer Institute||Private (For Profit)||Survey no.25, Out Hingna ring road Railway overbridge, Jamtha, Nagpur- 441108, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||-NA-|
|27||Lata Mangeshkar Hospital Nagpur||Private (For Profit)||Digdoh Hills Digdoh Hills Hingna Road Opp. CRPF Campus, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||8149239112|
|28||GANGA CARE HOSPITAL||Private (For Profit)||3 FRAM LAND RAMDASPETH PANCHASHEEL SQUARE WARDHA ROAD NEAR PANCHASHEEL CINEMA, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAemail@example.com||9370286121|
|29||Rashtriya Sant Tukdoji Maharaj Cancer Hospital & Research Centre||Private (For Profit)||Nagpur, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRAfirstname.lastname@example.org||9970829028|
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in Nagpur
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Rural area categories
- Households living in only one room with kucha walls and kucha roof.
- Households with no adult member between age 16 to 59
- Female headed households with no adult male member between age 16 to 59
- Households having at least one disabled member and no able-bodied adult member
- SC/ST households
- Landless households deriving major part of their income from manual casual labour
- Households without shelter
- Destitute/ living on alms
- Manual scavenger families
- Primitive tribal groups
- Legally released bonded labour
Urban area categories:
- Domestic workers;
- Street vendors/cobblers/hawkers/other service providers working on the streets;
- Construction workers/ plumbers/ masons/ labor/ painters/ welders/ security guards/coolies and other head-load workers;
- Sweepers/ sanitation workers/ malis;
- Home-based workers/ artisans/handicrafts workers/ tailors;
- Transport workers/ drivers/ conductors/helpers to drivers and conductors/cart pullers/ rickshaw pullers;
- Shop workers/ assistants/ peons in small establishments/ helpers/ delivery assistants / attendants/ waiters;
- Electricians/ mechanics/ assemblers/repair workers;
- Washer-men/ chowkidars;
- Other work/non-work ;
- Non-work (pension/ rent/ interest, etc.).
Services under the scheme can be availed at all public hospitals and empaneled private health care facilities. Also, the basic empanelment criteria allows empanelment of a hospital with a minimum of 10 beds, with the flexibility providprovided to states to further relax this if required. Empanelment of the hospitals under AB-NHPM will be conducted through an online portal by the state government. Information about empaneled hospitals will be made available through different means such as government websites and mobile apps. Beneficiaries can also call the helpline number at 14555.
To control costs, the payments for treatment will be done on package rate (to be defined by the Government in advance) basis. However, hospitals with NABH/NQAS accreditation can be incentivised for higher package rates subject to procedure and costing guidelines.
How to Search Online
For the list of Hospitals, Kindly click the below link.
- Select State
- Select District
- Select Hospital Type – Public, Private (Not for Profit) or Private(For Profit)
- Select Speciality – General Medicine, Paediatric medical management, Neo-natal, Paediatric cancer, Emergency Room Packages, etc ……
- Enter Captcha as shown
- Lastly Enter Search.
Now you will get the list of Hospitals which is covered by Ayushman Bharat.
Screen Shot is attached below
Benefits of PM-JAY
- Government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) covered across the country.
- All families listed in the SECC database as per defined criteria will be covered. No cap on family size and age of members.
- Priority to girl child, women and and senior citizens.
- Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
- Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments, cost of medicines and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases covered. Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
- Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
- Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
- Eligible beneificiares can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability. Can reach out for information, assistance, complaints and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number – 14555
How to Check Eligibility
- Go to NHA portal and Log in to mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- A one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, you will be taken to this screen.
- Select the state: Fill all the fields like name, mobile number, ration card number, or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna URN number.
- If your name is there in the list, it will show up on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘Family Members’ tab to find the beneficiary details
- Respective special category certificates
- Age proof documents
- Family structure
- Identification details
- Contact information
- Scanned copy of Aadhar
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
Benefits and Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Through Ayushman Bharat Yojana, poor people of the country can get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per annum from empaneled hospitals.
- You do not need to visit any government office to see the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Because of this, your time will also be saved and you will not have to face any difficulties.
- You must have a golden card to take advantage of this scheme.
- Ayushman Bharat scheme will work like health insurance.
- You do not need to spend money to take advantage of this scheme.
- Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, which we also know as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, more than 10 crore families will be benefited.
- The Ministry of Health will conduct the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Through this scheme people from poor families will be able to get their treatment free of cost so that they will not have to worry about their financial condition to get treatment.